Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bramble On #3: Sneak Peek at Intet

Extremely brief update for those of you who wanted to get an insider at my brew of Intet, the Dreamer EDH/Commander. I would do an Into the Deck Box tech/review, but I've recently been swarmed with exams and I just found a few precious minutes to write down the decklist. I kinda made it fun for myself and tried to do the whole list by memory. I got 93% of the deck before I had to cheat and open the deck box up. Not too shabby. HERE is the decklist!

Image courtesy of AlteredCity

This is the rough version I've been playing for the past couple months. I'm conveniently going to my local card shop this Friday to pick up a few new things for the deck and I was going to cut some cards I felt were under performing. I'll highlight the changes once I get around to writing up the In the Deck Box article and give you guys a real in depth look at some of the card choices. Wish me luck on exams, guys!

Can't get enough Commander/EDH content? Check out the Commander Series on the MTG Casual Network Archive!

-David J.

Follow us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment